Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Our cookies help us:
– Make our website work as you’d expect
– Remember your settings during and between visits
– Improve the speed/security of the site
– Continuously improve our website for you
– Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we)
– Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
– Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
– Pass data to advertising networks
– Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
– Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
OUR OWN COOKIES
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
THIRD PARTY FUNCTIONS
- Videos (powered by YouTube)
- Other embedded content
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
SOCIAL WEBSITE COOKIES
You can easily “Like” or share our content on social websites like Facebook and Twitter. Cookies are set by these sites and may place cookies on your computer. We do not have control over how these sites use your data. You should read these social network site’s privacy policies to find out what happens to your data and how it is used.
ANONYMOUS VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
TURNING COOKIES OFF
For information on how to disable all cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
If you disabled all cookies on our website, some services will not work properly, for example online forms and payments.
Useful information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org