Saturday 28th November 2015
10.00am – 9.00pm
It’s the most wonderful time of the year as Armagh’s annual Georgian Day marks the beginning of the Christmas season.
See Armagh in all its festive glory as the city goes back to its Georgian roots. More than 70 festive stalls will line the streets with high quality gifts, locally produced foods and drinks, music and entertainment to be discovered on every street.
- Festive market
- Period characters
- Live music
- Christmas craft workshops
- Georgian walking tours
- Family treasure hunt
- Horse & carriage rides, bookable in advance here
- Access to Georgian buildings
- Magical animated lightshow, bookable in advance here
- Children’s Christmas market NEW