Don’t let the rain spoil your day out in Armagh…
There are plenty of things to do indoors to have a great day out for all the family…
01. Armagh Planetarium (Approx. time: 2 hours)
Trek the stars and discover the universe in Ireland’s first full dome 3D digital theatre. Explore the beauty of the night sky and travel on voyages to distant worlds at Armagh Planetarium
, suitable for all the family.
02. Navan Centre & Fort (Approx. time: 2 hours)
Visit one of Ireland’s most ancient monuments, the seat of the High Kings of Ulster at the Navan Centre and Fort
. Visit the Iron Age dwelling with living history interpretations recreating their way of life. Take an umbrella and walk the path of history to the ancient seat of kings at Navan Fort.
03. Tayto Factory (Approx. time: 90mins)
Take a tour of the Tayto Factory
and discover the magic of how crisps and snacks are made (booking required.)
04. Gulliver’s Soft Play (Approx. time: 1 hour)
Looking for some action for the kids? Visit Gulliver’s Soft Play
area at the Orchard Leisure Centre. Let the kids play and you can relax and rewind at Café Olympus.
Download Rainy Day Out in Armagh for Families pdf
- Embers Coffee House is a great place to bring the kids for something to eat. A kids menu with healthy options is available and the kids play area is sure to keep them entertained.
- Armagh City Hotel’s Callan Bar offers morning coffee to long lunches, afternoon teas to evening drinks – the perfect place to sit back and relax with family and friends.
- Tempt your tastebuds at the Navan Centre Restaurant with morning coffees, lunches, afternoon teas and traybakes all baked on site.
Other RAINY DAY things to see & do: